2.10.2014

02/10/14: Weekly Song #1 - Ijiraq by Dawn of Midi (2013)

I haven't written for or posted on this site in quite some time. I will be trying to get back into the swing of it a bit. There is a ridiculous amount of music I have listened to since I had stopped writing that deserves a mention on here. I will try to get it on here in one way or another. I will use this site to both write about albums and songs that I think you need to hear.

In the meantime, I have started sending out a weekly music email to a few of my family and friends and decided to also post the song choices here and this is entry #1


Ijiraq by Dawn of Midi from the 2013 album Dysnomia.

It is one of the best albums from last year in my opinion. It is an all acoustic experimental Jazz Trio. 


No comments:

Post a Comment