8.19.2012

(122A) The Flaming Lips 2011: With Lightning Bolt (2011)

(122A) The Flaming Lips 2011: With Lightning Bolt (2011)




  1. I'm Working At NASA On Acid
  2. I Want To Get High But I Don't Want Brain Damage
  3. NASA's Final Acid Bath
  4. I Want To Get Damaged But I Won't Say Hi
     This is another entry from The Flaming Lips 2011 string of releases. It is an EP with another experimental band called Lightning Bolt. I have never heard Lightning Bolt before, but their style reveals itself a bit on this release. The first 2 songs are listed as The Flaming Lips with Lightning Bolt and the last 2 songs are Lightning Bolt with The Flaming Lips. It's a very experimental EP and at least worth a listen. Track 1 is the best and I'm sure thats the reason it made it onto the full length release "Heady Fwends". Not my favorite but still worth the couple listens I gave it. I'll listen to track one again  in my life at least. (122)

No comments:

Post a Comment