1.30.2012

01/25/12: ††† (Crosses) - † EP (2011)

01/25/12: ††† (Crosses) - † EP (2011)



  1. This is a Trick
  2. Option
  3. Bermuda Locket
  4. Thholyghst
  5. Cross
     Crosses is a musical side project that features Chino Moreno of the Deftones and Shaun Lopez of Far.  † EP is the groups first EP. I enjoyed this EP. The sound is a combination of electronic production and synth with some live instrumentation. The songs are mostly down-tempo. Overall it reminds me of the Deftones when they indulge in electronics or other side projects of Chinos like Team Sleep another project he sang for. I really like Chino as a singer, but I always seem to like his more mellow electronic stuff better than his harder more rocking stuff. The synth parts on this EP are sweet and the closer made me think of a lot of later days instrumental Nine Inch Nails. EP 2 coming next. (025)

No comments:

Post a Comment