1.30.2012

01/26/12: ††† (Crosses) - †† EP (2012)

01/26/12: ††† (Crosses) - †† EP (2012)


  1. Frontiers
  2. Prurient
  3. telepathy
  4. trophy
  5. 1987
      †† EP is the second EP from the band Crosses. For more background on the group see my review of their "† EP". This EP embraced the electronic/synth style of the first EP a bit more. There seems to be less live instrumentation and more of a concentration on the Synth and beats. Overall, I liked the first EP more but this EP probably had my favorite song yet by them in "Prurient". The sound was a little slower and prettier with less heavy guitars. I read that they recorded enough material for 3 to 4 EPs so I'm sure there will be more music from them soon. I also read that they will be touring soon, so apparently this "side project" is currently a little more important than i realized. Chino seems to be dedicating some more serious time to growing the Crosses catalog and fan-base. both EPs are definitely worth checking out. (026)

No comments:

Post a Comment