2.05.2012

Anal Cunt - Fuckin' A

All They'll Get From Me Are A Bunch Of Diseases


#34) Anal Cunt - Fuckin' A (2011)

 1. Fuck Yeah
 2. Crankin' My Bands Demo on a Box at the Beach
 3. Loudest Stereo
 4. Kickin' Your Ass and Fuckin' Your Bitch
 5. Hot Girls on the Road
 6. Whiskey, Coke and Sluts
 7. All I Give a Fuck About is Sex
 8. I'm Gonna Give You AIDs
 9. Yay! It's Pink!
 10. I Wish My Dealer Was Open

Anal Cunt's 8th full length finds Seth Putnam (AC founder, vocals, lyrics, hilarity) making an album devoted to cock rock. from the Motley Crue mocking cover (it's just a photoshopped pic of Crue's Too Fast For Love album cover) to the riffs and band chanted sing alongs  i'd say he succeeded. one of the biggest AC jokes was that they were actually decent musicians that just wanted to play shitty songs to annoy people. while many will still find this album annoying they did write some pretty rad cock rock songs.



No comments:

Post a Comment