3.02.2012

02/29/12: Igorrr - Nostril (2010) [Crossover Review 3]

This time around, I picked what oksentaminen listened to and I had to pick out something of his to listen to. We did the months theme a day early to adjust for the leap year and fit in both of our additional rules that we are attempting to abide by.

02/29/12: Igorrr - Nostril (2010) [Crossover Review 3]



  1. Double Monk
  2. Tendon
  3. Excessive Funeral
  4. Very Long Chicken
  5. Melting Nails
  6. Pavor Nocturnus
  7. Caros
  8. Cruciform Dachshund
  9. Half a Pony
  10. Unpleasant Sonata
  11. Dentist
  12. Fryzura Konika
  13. Veins
  14. Moldy Eye
     After hearing a selection of Igorrr in oksentaminen's car I knew immediately that I needed to listen to all of this guy. take a look at oksentaminen's reviews of Nostril and Poisson Soluble. He didn't spend a ton of time giving you info on him and neither will I. Heres what you need to know. Its sometimes metal, sometimes grindcore, always has rad booming electronic beats, baroque is definitely an appropriate word in describing him, and he is fucking rad. This album is unlike anything I've heard and its awesome. Its fast as hell, he'll pummel you with his beats, and he'll confound you with the wide selection of samples and the wide range of genres represented here. I'll get behind oksentaminen's label of "glitchy baroque grindcore metal" This one man project is spectacular and I will most definitely be listening to his other albums ASAP. (060)

No comments:

Post a Comment