4.03.2012

03/27/12: BADBADNOTGOOD - BBNGLIVE 2 (2012)

03/27/12: BADBADNOTGOOD - BBNGLIVE 2 (2012)


  1. Hard In Da Paint
  2. DMZ
  3. Banter
  4. CMYK / Limit To Your Love
  5. Rotten Decay
  6. Bastard / Lemonade
     BADBADNOTGOOD continue to release a large amount of material even though none of them are even of drinking age yet. This is the second of 2 freely released live albums. The audio quality is fantastic and they prove that they are no joke. They are a great live band that I hope to get the opportunity to see for myself as soon as possible. As cool as their covers are, I definitely tend to enjoy their original material the most. I recently reviewed their single "Rotten Decay" and was absolutely blown away. I was obviously excited that it was included here. "DMZ" is also an original and in my opinion is a highlight of these recordings. These guys are super talented, and I can't wait to take a listen to their newest album "BBNG 2". (087)

No comments:

Post a Comment