4.19.2012

04/13/12: Madlib - Madlib Medicine Show No. 10: Black Soul (2011)

04/13/12: Madlib - Madlib Medicine Show No. 10: Black Soul (2011)


  1. To Promote Illogical Thinking
  2. To Increase Efficiency of Mentation and Perception
  3. To Promote the Intoxicating Effect of Alcohol
  4. The Induction of Hypnosis
  5. To Withstand Privation, Torture and Coercion
  6. To Promote Amnesia
  7. May Result in Shock and Confusion
  8. To Produce “Pure” Euphoria
  9. To Alter Personality Structure
     I'm eventually going to get through all of these it seems. Number 10. A mix of 60s and 70s soul, disco and funk. This is the first one I genuinely can't see myself listening to again. I just can't really get into this type of music very much. As usual, it was really well done, I just didn't like the music. I listened to the entire album that clocked in at just short of 77 minutes. "Black Soul" had a few surprising moments that I was able to get into but for the most part this just wasn't my thing. Still love Madlib though and i still have at least 4 of these to thoroughly listen to. (104)

No comments:

Post a Comment