4.19.2012

04/14/12: David O'Doherty - Let's David O'Doherty (2010)

04/14/12: David O'Doherty - Let's David O'Doherty (2010)

  1. Unnecessarily Long Offstage Intro
  2. Things You Could Have Done
  3. You Better Not Have Illegally Downloaded This Album
  4. You Are Not The Dream Audience
  5. Death By Boardgames
  6. Very Mild Superpowers
  7. Your New Girlfriend is an Arsehole
  8. The Old Popcorn Classic
  9. Bangin'
  10. Me and Tiger
  11. Jupiter's Moons
  12. A to Z
  13. The Inventions That I Like
  14. Sent a Text (To The Person The Text Was About)
  15. I Am Definitely Alive
  16. My Beefs 2009
     Honestly if you need to know what this ones about reread my review of his newest album "We Are Not The Champions". I picked it up off of his bandcamp after I had listened to Champions a couple times and this was also worth it. It's the same approach, stand up and songs played on a mini keyboard. It's another good album but not as good as his newest. There are some stand out tracks and songs on the album and its completely different material. the only song thats on both is "My Beefs" but even they are completely different lyrics on both albums. This is him 2 years earlier and already good at his weird comedy. (105)

No comments:

Post a Comment